List of the highest payout online casino games - Detailed Guide 2024

1 – 2 Tage
Bonus bis zu
140 €

Casino’s games are notoriously a costly hobby. It is you versus the house, and the house usually wins. Casino games are designed for you to lose money; that is short and simple of it. But sometimes the player wins because otherwise, they would not come back. Gambling for profit is no new concept. The off chance of a win is what keeps casino goers coming back and casino owners earning. But utilize the correct methods, and you can certainly maximize your chances of winning a huge payout or, at the very least, decrease your chances of a devastating loss. Then which are the highest payout casino games?

Whether you prefer games of pure chance and thrill, coordinated and thought-out games of skill and risk or a healthy mixture of both, then there should hopefully be a high payout game featured on this list that fits your play style. You may even find a new game to try your hand at and all the tips and tricks you need to get started.

This detailed guide will discuss some of the highest payout games and suggest how an average player can use this knowledge to one-up the establishment and come away with a profit. We will discuss the probability of receiving a winning bet, how the house edge factors into your bets, gains, and losses, and briefly discuss some strategies you can utilize to ensure the highest payout.

Highest payout casino games- House edges and probability

highest payout casino games
highest payout casino games

Before discussing some of the highest-paying casino games out there, we should first discuss house edges and your probability of winning any particular casino game. Sadly, this means we will have to talk about maths. I know it is not my strong suit either, but maths is a necessary evil, especially when it comes to gambling.

The house edge is the ratio of the average loss to the initial bet. Casinos must hold an upper hand in every game they play to maintain profits and stay in business. They are not just giving away free money. After all, there is always a catch. In some games, the initial wager is not necessarily the ending wager. For example, in blackjack, the player may increase their bet when the odds favour doing so. In this case, the additional money wagered is at an increased measure of risk.

House edges are designed to be a money-making tool for casino owners, but a player can utilize this tool for different means. The house edge can be used as a guide to tell you which games are the most profitable or low risk.

Games with a high house edge generally pay out less on average when compared to those with a lower house edge. So, you can research into odds of winning a specific casino game and avoid being caught by games that provide the casino with a massive advantage over the player.

To use the example of baccarat, when you bet on the banker’s hand, the casino house edge is fixed at 1.06%. This means that the casino will keep 1.06% of all the money you bet on the banker’s hand. If you make bets totalling 100 CHF, the casino will keep 1.06 CHF.

You can gain a considerable profit or loss in any given session, but the longer you play, the closer your results will be to a 1.06% loss. You can determine the amount you anticipate losing by multiplying the house edge percentage by the total amount of your bets.

In our previous example, the equation “0.0106 X 100 CHF = 1.06 CHF” would apply. If you have ever played baccarat, you will be aware that when you bet all of 100 CHF, you either win 100 CHF minus the commission or lose 100 CHF. You will likely also know that if you were to make 100 bets of 1 CHF each, you are much more likely to end up with 98.94 CHF, which is the long-term average outcome.

The highest payout casino games 2024:

So, here it is. In no particular order, this is a detailed guide to some of the highest payout casino games. This list outlines the house edges, probabilities, payout ratios, and other relevant factors affecting any casino game’s overall payout. On this list, you should be able to find all the information you need to make the most of your bets, whether that be in a game of strategy or complete luck.

Highest payout casino games- Slots games 2024

highest payout casino games

Slot games are hugely popular due to their flashing lights, colourful graphics and high potential payout. Slots are shiny in their appeal, but the payout rate fluctuates wildly from machine to machine. Very broadly speaking, slot machines have a 2.5% to 15% house edge. This is, of course, on average. Some slot games boast a payout of 99%, leaving a house edge of 1%.

Knowing the probability of getting a winning combination of any slot machine is a feat not often achieved. There are so many slots that it’s not feasible to give an accurate value describing the house edge. To accomplish that, you would need to know how many symbols are on each wheel.

For example, say there are 45 stops on a wheel, and one is a lion. The odds that you would hit three lion symbols in a row on a three-wheel slot would be 0.001%. However, if you are playing in a brick-and-mortar casino, then the symbols are weighted. So, the lion symbol on the first wheel might have a greater possibility of appearing on the second or third wheel. This creates a near-miss situation rather than a winning combination.

It is good to find a few well-respected slot games which offer a low house edge and stick to those. But it can still be on the list of the highest payout casino games! A potentially large house edge may steer you away from slot machines; however, they are worth it for the large jackpot. Look for slots with a low house edge and consider the probability of winning before playing. You will have a better gauge of your wins and losses.

Overall, slots are great, provided you stay within responsible limits. Some slot machines offer a progressive potential payout. Since you have to push a button or pull a lever, there is no strategy to learn, merely pure luck. This is both the biggest draw and flaw of slot machines; some people want to win with skill and finesse, but others would happily press a button and dream big.

Recommended slot games include:

  • Starburst: 3.9% house edge
  • Book of the dead: 3.4% house edge
  • Mega Joker Slot: 1% house edge
  • Blood Suckers: 2% house edge
  • Devil’s Delight: 2.4% house edge

Highest payout casino games- Roulette games 2024

highest payout casino games
highest payout casino games

For this discussion, we will first be discussing American Roulette. For those unaware of the differences between American and European roulette, they are practically identical games. In both versions, numbers range from 1-36, each in either red or black positions. Both wheels are the same but have slightly different numerical values on the wheel. There are various odds in roulette, but they ultimately lead to the same average house edge.

The only difference between them in terms of probability is that European roulette has one green zero. In contrast, the American counterpart has the green zero and also a green double zero. The American variant obviously has a higher house edge than the European version due to the extra position on the roulette wheel.

Say you are playing an American roulette game, and you place an even red or black bet. You will win if the ball stops on any thirty-eight pockets that share the roulette wheel’s red or black colour.

If we do some quick maths, we can determine that your chance of winning is 18/38 or about 47.37%. Since the chances of you losing this bet are 52.63%, the house edge can be calculated.

47.37%-52.63%= -5.26%

For another example, let’s say the bet is on a single number, causing the house edge to change. In this case, the bet will pay 35-1 if the exact number hits. The odds of winning the game will be 0.0263 (2.63%), or 1/38. If you were to bet 1CHF on a single number and win, you would receive a 35CHF profit. A lost bet would have only cost you 1CHF, but the odds of losing the bet are 97.37%.

In the case of European roulette, since the wheel only has the single zero, your odds of winning change as such. If you get one chip on red/black or odd/even, you have a chance of 18/37 or about 48.65% of winning. As a result, there is a 2.56% better chance of winning by playing European roulette over the American counterpart. In European Roulette, you can come pretty close to having a fifty-fifty chance of winning. Hence, it is undoubtedly better to pick European roulette over its American variant whenever possible.

Luckily for you, most online casinos offer both versions of roulette and have a live dealer version of roulette to enhance your experience. In many on-site casinos, the same will apply, with both variants having their tables but with some exceptions depending on the casino. Some brick-and-mortar casinos offer both American and European versions; however, you may have to settle for American roulette only if you visit the United States.

All in all, the most significant advantage you have when playing roulette is that you don’t require any particular strategy or skill set to enjoy the best odds. Just place your bet and enjoy the thrill. Roulette is perfect if you are looking for a gambling game with a large payout that requires specialized knowledge or strategy. It is hard to compromise roller games as the highest payout casino games.

Highest payout casino games- Pai Gow Poker games, 2024

highest payout casino games
highest payout casino games

Pai Gow Poker comes with a house edge of 2.84% when the player doesn’t bank and plays against house rules rather than acting as a banker. Most of the edge is from the player’s loss of a tie to a bank. The rest of the edge accounts for the 5% commission deducted from winning hands. If this is your game of choice, Pai Gow is still a pretty solid choice whilst certainly not having the lowest house edge out there.

If you choose to bank in Pai Gow Poker, then the house edge lowers even further. For example, if the casino allows you to bank half of your hands, the house edge will drop from 2.84% to 1.42%. Moreover, if the casino allows you to bank even more hands, the house edge drops further.

As for your odds of winning, the straight hand has the best odds at 14-1 but only offers a small bonus of 2:1. The seven-card straight flush hand has the least odds at 5,000,000-1 but a huge bonus payout of 8,000:1. Pai Gow Poker is worth a shot if poker is your thing due to a low house edge and potentially colossal bonus payouts. It’s a risky but high payout game, so Pai Gow Poker might be for you if you want to test your luck. Therefore, it is not possible to confirm it as the highest payout casino game.

The odds of receiving any particular hand are as follows:

Seven Card Straight Flush5,000,000:1
Royal Flush plus two 2’s2,000:1
Seven Card Straight Flush with joker1,000:1
Five aces400:1
Royal flush150:1
Straight flush50:1
Four of a kind25:1
Full house5:1
Three of a kind3:1
Straight hand14:1

Highest payout casino games- Caribbean Stud Poker games, 2024

highest payout casino games
highest payout casino games

Caribbean Stud Poker is popular among beginners since it is easy to play, and some of the best strategies are easy to learn. Some online casinos will even offer you free game-plays designed to help you understand the basics of the game before you start using any real money.

The general strategy is to raise with a pair or higher or fold if you have less than the dealer’s qualifying hand. The average house edge is around 5.2%, but progressive jackpots help make up for the risk taken. Both the royal flush and the straight flush have the same odds, 50:1. The dealer always pays players from right to left; thus, if two players receive a royal flush, the player closest to the dealer’s right will be entitled to the entire jackpot, and the other player will receive just 10% of the reseeded amount.

Caribbean Stud Poker may have a slightly higher house edge when compared to other entries on this list. Still, the progressive jackpots and their easy-to-learn rules, strategy, and lack of bluffing make it a perfect entry for beginner gamblers interested in poker.

To demonstrate how Caribbean Stud Poker is an excellent high payout game for beginners, here is a list of payout ratios for winning hands.

Royal flush100 to 1
Straight flush50 to 1
Four of a kind20 to 1
Full house7 to 1
Flush5 to 1
Straight4 to 1
Three of a kind3 to 1
Two pairs2 to 1
All other1 to 1

If you were incredibly fortunate, you could bet 1CHF and walk away with 100CHF. Play your cards right in this game, and your practice really could pay off.

Highest payout casino games- Keno games, 2024

highest payout casino games
highest payout casino games

Keno is a game of numbers, with no strategy to lower the house edge. This game is entirely reliant on pure dumb luck, and when played online, a random number generator chooses the winning numbers, preventing any space for strategy or foresight.

Keno is a lottery-style game with 80 numbers, and the player can select 20 numbers a part of a draw. The player is then paid depending on the numbers they correctly picked out of the 20 which were selected. This is a simple game of luck, but knowing your odds can ensure you don’t risk it all and lose big time.

To calculate the odds of Keno, the correct formula needs to be applied. The formula to calculate the odds that a player will pick the correct numbers is:

P(N, K)= ……. C(80,20)

Now that funny little formula scares me greatly, so let’s break it down, so we can understand the maths behind it. For this discussion and to simplify the maths, let’s assume that the players draw two numbers from the twenty drawn to win.

To determine the total possible combinations that the players can pick from, this formula is applied:

–COMBINE(n.k)= –combine(80,2)=3160

The winning combinations are –combined(20,2)=190

Thus, to reach the winning probability, we divide 190 by 3160 to get 0.0601 or 6.01% as the probability of picking a winning combination. The odds for winning will be 0.0601 divided by (1-0.0601), which spits out an answer of 0.9399.

If you want to calculate the other winning probabilities, you can use Excel or Lotus and make good use of the COMBINE(n, r,) function. This function, n=the total possible numbers and r= the numbers picked from the total ‘n.’

As you can likely determine from the maths, as the player picks more and more numbers, the odds of getting all the numbers correct can become astronomical. In fact, there are no recorded instances of an online player correctly guessing all twenty numbers. The odds of someone correctly guessing all twenty numbers is a whopping 1 in 3.5 quintillions. Before this, I had no idea quintillion was even a word.

On the whole, the house edge will differ depending on where you play. The house edge can vary between 4% and a massive 35%. And on average, keno is said to have a house edge of around 30%. So, if you find a good casino that offers Keno with a low house edge, hold on tight and never let go because they are few and far between. After hearing all that, you must be wondering why keno is even featured on this list.

The odds of winning keno are low because this isn’t a list of casino games with low house edges but rather a list of casino games’ highest payout. The house edge is high, but the payout can potentially be huge. Since the odds of winning become next to impossible when betting on many numbers at once, it is best to wager on only a few select numbers to avoid significant losses. Keno has become a lot more popular in recent years due to how profitable it is, and despite its low odds of making any notable wins, players are still drawn in by the high payouts. Keno benefits by being easy to play but potentially hugely profitable.

Keno is a risk, but just like the lottery, someone has to win; maybe that could be you. Someone could eventually be that 1 in 3,535,316,142,212,173,800.

Highest payout casino games- Three Card Poker games 2024

highest payout casino games
highest payout casino games

Three Card Poker is a bit of a rising star in the world of casinos. Despite being a newcomer on the scene, Three Card Poker has become a pretty popular poker variant. Its sudden rise in popularity is primarily accredited to its profitability since most of the profits go to those who own the rights to the game or the casino. Most players enjoy it since it doesn’t require a long attention span due to its numerous betting options.

In a game of Three Card Poker, when the dealer wins, the player loses all their bets, and if the player wins, they get even money on their play and ante wagers. The player’s bets push when there is a tie. The player winning odds are around 44.91%, whereas the dealer has a 55.03% chance of winning. The odds of there being a tie are 0.06%. The house edge is 7.28% to 7.65% on most variants of Three Card Poker.

There are three Card Poker features on this list for their high-risk but high payout nature, with an almost fifty-fifty split between a win and a loss. Coupled with the chances of either losing it all or winning big, it is easy to see why Three Card poker has become popular as of late. After all, gambling is all about the adrenaline rush and the risk of winning big or losing it all. No wonder it’s irresistible.

Three Card Poker is a moderately high payout game for the seasoned gambler who has grown tired of the typical casino riff-raff. The house edge is a little high compared to other entries on this list, but if you are beginning to find the casino scene a little stale, then this game will break the monotony of traditional casino games, making it worth a try. It is also worth noting that poker and its variants are not won using luck alone. There is a considerable amount of skill and strategy employed at the poker table, so you need not rely on the luck of the draw.

Highest payout casino games- Craps games 2024

highest payout casino games
highest payout casino games

Unfortunately, the Craps table is often overlooked by newcomers because it appears confusing and complex to outsiders. Still, once you grasp the rules, craps games have a shallow house edge and are well-loved and enjoyed in the game. Crap games generally have a wide range of house edges that can potentially be as low as 0.0% and as high as 10%. An Odds bet will have zero house edge, while the pass line bet will have 1.41%. And finally, proposition 2 and 12 bets will have a house edge of 10%.

If you are anything like me, the words “zero house edge” should be arousing some suspicion among you. Where the house edge is zero, there is usually a catch. It could perhaps be that you need to have made a don’t pass line or a bass line to qualify to make a bet with zero house edge.

At the craps table, the house edge is determined by the total amount you are willing to wager. Most online casinos offer 3X odds, which brings the average house total down to 0.34% for Don’t Pass bets and 0.47% for Pass Line Odds. If you wanted to lower the house edge further, you would need to bet with higher multiples. For example, to create a house edge of 0.02%, you must bet with 100X odds.

Overall, Craps is well known among gamblers as one of the best payout casino games, whether playing at a physical or virtual table. Many consider craps the best game to play at a casino to win real money and make some solid profit. Once you get a handle on the rules and the changes in the house edge, you can combine your luck with the strategy to make some truly impressive wins. Craps is well renowned for keeping the gold flowing.

Highest Payout Casino Games – Baccarat Games 2024

highest payout casino games
highest payout casino games

Baccarat is one of the most popular table casino games and one of the house payout casino games. Initially, a game reserved for the high rollers and VIPs, Baccarat is now played by all as a top-rated game of chance. As you may expect from games with high payouts, the amount wagered is substantial as well. Therefore, if you don’t win, baccarat can bring you some huge losses. With that in mind, you should first understand and ensure that you only wager when the odds of winning favour you more.

Overall, the average house edge for baccarat is offered at 1.09%, a moderately low percentage compared to other entries on this list. On average, players win about 49.32% of the total outcomes when playing in most online casinos, while the banker wins approximately 50.68% of the total outcome. To find the house edge, we subtract the probability of the house winning from that of the player winning.

House edge = 49.32%-50.68%

House edge = 1.36%

When playing Baccarat, a player needs to know the three betting options available when placing their chips down on the table. The three types of wagers you can place are bankers, player or tie.

In this regard, if you were to place a bet on the player, the house edge will be about 1.36%. If you place your bet on the banker, then your house edge will lower slightly to 1.06%, but if you choose to tie a bet, the house edge will rise to an average of 14.4%. Overall, the tie bet has the worst odds compared to the others, while betting on the banker has the best odds.

Baccarat offers a low house edge but big wagers, making it one of the highest payout casino games you can play. However, this game could potentially empty your pockets if you are not careful due to the substantial amounts of money wagered. With colossal payouts come huge risks, but I suppose that is part of the appeal.

Highest Payout Casino Games – Blackjack Games 2024

highest payout casino games
highest payout casino games

Blackjack always wins as the highest payout casino game, with only around 0.12% house edge. Of course, that percentage varies depending on which casino you are playing with and playing online. When playing in a brick-and-mortar establishment, then the house edge goes up to around 0.28%. Either way, Blackjack is one of the most popular casino games among those looking to make a profit.

It’s no tricky task to build up a profit whilst playing blackjack slowly. It is one of the few casino games where a players’ skill can make a big difference, and it isn’t hard to learn, making it accessible for big players and little fishies alike. It’s one of the most popular casino games around, and there will be a table for it wherever you go. If you know what you are doing, blackjack can become an incredibly lucrative game to play with a low risk of extreme losses.

Follow some basic blackjack strategy, and you will be able to rake in a considerable amount of money from this classic casino game. Card counting might be the first thing to spring to mind, we will discuss card counting in a few moments, but first, we will stick to some of the most basic strategies. When using this basic playing strategy listed below, you must not alter based on any hunch you have concerning the game’s outcome.

The basic blackjack strategy compares your hand to the dealer’s up-card and then suggests how you should respond based on the most likely outcome of the round.

Your Hand:     The dealer’s up-card:

8Double on 5 to 6, else hit.
9Double on 2 to 6, else hit.
10Double on 2 to 9, else hit.
12Stand on 4 to 6, else hit.
13 to 16Stand on 2 to 6, else hit.
17 to 21Stand.
A, 2  to A, 5Double on 4 to 6, else hit.
A, 6Double on 2 to 6, else hit.
A, 7Stand on 2, 7, 8, or A, and Double on 3 to 6, but hit on 9 or 10.
A, 8Double on 6, else, stand.
A, 9Stand.
A, ASplit.
2, 2Split on 3 to 7, else hit.
3, 3Split on 4 to 7, else hit.
4,4Double on 5 to 6, else hit.
5, 5Double on 2 to 9, else hit.
6, 6Split on 2 to 6, else hit.
7, 7Split on 2 to 7, stand on 10, else hit.
8, 8Split.
9, 9Split on 2 to 9, but for 7, 10, or A, stand.
10, 10Stand.

Now that we have touched upon the most basic blackjack strategy, I will briefly talk about card counting. Card counting is when you record the cards being played throughout the game, so you can then predict which cards will come next and if your hand is a winning one. Usually, the cards are kept track of using a simple high-low system, where different cards are assigned a simple high or low value.

Many casinos ban card counting in their halls, and it’s also considered bad practice among other gamblers, even when it isn’t necessarily forbidden. Not just that, but if you are playing within a brick and mortar casino, dealers, security and surveillance staff are often trained to spot the signs of a card counter. Card counters will change bets wildly as the game progresses, as they will regularly alter their bet based on their predicted outcome. You also may be able to spot them keeping a close eye on everyone’s cards or spot them being generally over vigilant. Most of the time, card counting isn’t worth the risk. Some casinos employ specialized software to spot card counters, and dealers will often know how to count cards themselves.

You might be asking, “well, what about online casinos?”. If you are playing a piece of software rather than a live game, the deck will be shuffled between every turn, so you will have no luck counting the cards there. I have already mentioned that online blackjack tends to have a much lower house edge, so you are much closer to playing a fair and square game anyway. You could, of course, play a live online game. This is an excellent environment to practice counting cards since the dealer can’t visibly see you. The cards are also digitized to help make them easier to read, and you have a full view of the table to help you keep score.

However, this isn’t without its risks. A dealer may still be able to spot a counter based on the types of bets they make, so caution must be exercised if you choose to learn card counting. You should also remember that the average dealer will probably shuffle the shoe every two to three turns, so your counting efforts may be for nought anyway. Card counting is a tried a tested way to win big in blackjack. However, it simply might not be worth the risk of getting caught red-handed. It is much safer to stick to the basics of a blackjack than risk being kicked to the curb and losing all your profits.

So, what’s the takeaway here?

To conclude this list, I felt as though I should finish by raising a question. Why didn’t I just tell you all that blackjack had the best odds and finish the article there? I could have done it. I could have written, “blackjack has the lowest house edge, so it’s the best. End of story.” I found plenty of articles and blogs when researching this topic that did, in fact, settle for “blackjack is the best, end of discussion.” So, why did I have to use a whole five thousand words to reach this conclusion?

I wanted to provide a detailed and diverse list that didn’t just factor in which casino games offer the highest payout and lowest house edge. The purpose of this guide is to display the advantages and disadvantages of an extensive array of games, whilst factoring in that a low house edge isn’t all it takes to win a bet and make a profit. Most guides mention the top three highest-earning games: Craps, Baccarat, and Blackjack. But these games aren’t for everyone, and if we only ever played three games, then the casino scene would be incredibly dull.

I have offered a vast array of options, some of which are less profitable than others since some will suit beginners better, others will suit seasoned gamblers, and some offer colossal payouts but with low odds of winning. A lot more goes into a bet than just the house edge, probability, and pure mathematics. We can use tools such as the house edge to our advantage and estimate potential losses and gains, but that doesn’t replace strategy or dumb luck.

Some of these games are high-risk games. These often make up some of the highest payout casino games due to their risky nature. They often also come with accumulative jackpots, so many players will come along to test their luck and fail until someone with a bit of extra luck ends up with the jackpot. Games which rely on chance and chance alone are excellent if you just want to relax and not think too hard about strategy. Some of these games are shallow risk and to win big. You need to play around after round whilst utilizing strategies to maximize your wins and slowly but surely accumulate profit. A high payout casino game definition may differ slightly depending on whom you ask since everyone has different play styles.

Knowing your odds does wonders of good and can aid you in avoiding some sticky situations, but the highest payout games will be the games you are familiar and comfortable with. Knowing the rules and strategy is the key to ensuring you play your best hand and walk with your best foot forward. What are you waiting for? Get out there, have fun, know your limits, think of your odds and heed my advice before the next time you play.

One reply on “The Highest Payout Casino Games 2024”

Comments are closed.

Verified by MonsterInsights